When I finished writing this post, I reviewed it and realised I had pointed out two great ways it would help us,
- Which is the main post, How to Convert Your Personal Facebook Account to a Facebook Page
- A Trick behind the Post that will Help you fetch more Fans to like your Page, Fast, free, and without stress.
Now, some Facebook users who Signed Up for a Personal profile may later have a need to reach out to more than they could keep as friends since Facebook allows one profile to have a maximum of 5,000 friends as at the time of my making this post.
So, if you fall into the category of those who want to Share and connect to/with more people, the best option for you is to convert your personal facebook profile into a Facebook page, facebook pages permits an almost unlimited amount of people to stay connected to, unlike Personal or Individual profiles.
Pages offer more robust features for organizations, businesses, brands and public figures, maybe, you have been friends with one or more Public figures like Artistes or Speakers only to realize after sometime that this personal profiles whom you once sent Friend Requests or otherwise have suddenly changed into a Facebook page with thousands of Fans, well, this is exactly what this post will be discussing.
How Do I Convert My Personal Account To a Facebook Page?
If you would like to Convert your personal account to a Page, Click Here
This action is called the "Profile to Business Page Migration"
After this conversion, your facebook website address (vanity URL) will be the same, then, all your profile pictures are exported and all your facebook friends automatically become people who have LIKED your new page, these are the only things that are carried along, NO other contents will be moved.
So, be sure to have saved all your important contents such as Notes and Messages before carrying out the Migration.
According to the Facebook Help Center:
To avoid losing important content, Facebook recommends taking these steps before you convert your personal account:
- Download your profile (timeline) information. You can download a file that contains all of your sent and received messages and all of the photos and videos you’ve uploaded to Facebook.
- Appoint a new group admin to any groups you manage. The account you’re converting will lose these admin rights during the conversion process
Incase you accidentally converted your profile to a page, You can also reverse your newly created page back to your Personal Account again by submitting a request for a reversal here.
NOTE: You must bear in mind that using Pages as if it were personal profiles for Individuals is against Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which means, after converting it into a Page, you must use and maintain it as a Page, not as a profile.
But hey, the second part of this article like I mention in the first paragraph, there's a little tip or do I say, Trick about this Post, People frequently ask,
"What's The Little Trick Behind Facebook Pages with many Fans?"
If you wonder how some New pages you just discovered seemed to have grown with a sudden huge amount of fans without waiting for a long time to get them, Or If your aim is to create a facebook page with plenty of fans who have Liked it without going through the stress of buying these fans through third party sites, well, here's the Tip.
- Create a Facebook profile with a Name it mustn't necessarily be your real name, but ensure the name you choose to Sign up with is Proper, because people would prefer connecting with Profiles with names that sound Human, than they would if you created a profile with the name of your Business or Brand. You can even choose Female as the Gender of the Profile, generally, people would accept Requests from females, especially guys, Hence, increase your chances of having more friends, that's another good tip eh? LOL
- When you are done creating and Verifying the Profile, then you can start Sending Friend Requests like crazy, but Hey, you will need to be careful with how much requests you send, Or else, you get a Ban from Facebook since it's against their Laws, so Send but don't send too much or too frequently, perhaps 7-10 Requests on every 4 or 5 days interval is okay.