Flip font is the perfect app to make this possible for you, The application allow users to personalize and enhance their phones, making them more appealing, cool and exceptional to use.
After installing the App, you can browse fonts currently installed on the app and select a typeface from the list to be used by the phone. In the mobile application, you'll find few various fonts already inside, but the bad news is that they are all Trial fonts, you are allowed to use them for only 48 hours, then it expires.
But the Goood news is I will be giving us a pack of cool free fonts which you can install and use for life.
- First, DOWNLOAD the application >> Flip fontv3SymbianOS.sisx
- After installation, you can pick from the list of trial fonts in it
How to Install More Fonts to and use them Free*REQUIREMENTS*
- 65newfonts from Editweaks.zip >> Fonts for flipfont, Saving it to your MMC (memory Card) is recommended
- x-plore_s60_3rd_1_53 OR Download it at Ovi Store
When the above are ready in your phone, then you can proceed with Steps on how you can add the free fonts below:
1. Open the X-plore, and use it to locate where you downloaded/saved the 65 fonts file in your E: drive (memory card)
2. Open/Unzip it, you see a list of Fonts. The first font file format ends with .in2 and second ends with .ttf
e.g : Alleycat.in2
3. Mark the first font (e.g Alleycat.in2) by Pressing Menu > Mark > Selected
Do the same for the second
Hint 1: You may also mark them by Holding your ( # ) and Select button
4. After marking both, Press Menu >> File >> Extract to...
Now, go to your C: Drive >> data >> Flip font , then Press Select button to Extract the selected font files
Hint 2: Ensure you don't press the Select button until you get to the Flip font folder so as not to Extract the fonts to the wrong folder.To navigate and open folders in X-plore, use your navigation button but don't press the middle key (select button) till you get to the right folder when extracting files, otherwise, like i said before, it may send it to the wrong place.
5. If you have succesfully extracted the font files to the Fonts folder
You can now open the Flip Font application, click Get Started, Scroll down, you'll see the Name of the Font you just added via X-plore.
6. Select Use this font, close the Application
7. Switch phone off and On again to start using the font.