- Which is the main post, How to Convert Your Personal Facebook Account to a Facebook Page
- A Trick behind the Post that will Help you fetch more Fans to like your Page, Fast, free, and without stress.
How Do I Convert My Personal Account To a Facebook Page?
If you would like to Convert your personal account to a Page, Click Here
This action is called the “Profile to Business Page Migration“
After this conversion, your facebook website address (vanity URL) will be the same, then, all your profile pictures are exported and all your facebook friends automatically become people who have LIKED your new page, these are the only things that are carried along, NO other contents will be moved.
So, be sure to have saved all your important contents such as Notes and Messages before carrying out the Migration.
According to the Facebook Help Center:
To avoid losing important content, Facebook recommends taking these steps before you convert your personal account:
- Download your profile (timeline) information. You can download a file that contains all of your sent and received messages and all of the photos and videos you’ve uploaded to Facebook.
- Appoint a new group admin to any groups you manage. The account you’re converting will lose these admin rights during the conversion process
When all the above notices have been put in mind and under taken, then you can go on converting your Personal Account to a Facebook Page.
Incase you accidentally converted your profile to a page, You can also reverse your newly created page back to your Personal Account again by submitting a request for a reversal here.
But hey, the second part of this article like I mention in the first paragraph, there’s a little tip or do I say, Trick about this Post, People frequently ask,
“What’s The Little Trick Behind Facebook Pages with many Fans?”
If you wonder how some New pages you just discovered seemed to have grown with a sudden huge amount of fans without waiting for a long time to get them, Or If your aim is to create a facebook page with plenty of fans who have Liked it without going through the stress of buying these fans through third party sites, well, here’s the Tip.
- Create a Facebook profile with a Name it mustn’t necessarily be your real name, but ensure the name you choose to Sign up with is Proper, because people would prefer connecting with Profiles with names that sound Human, than they would if you created a profile with the name of your Business or Brand. You can even choose Female as the Gender of the Profile, generally, people would accept Requests from females, especially guys, Hence, increase your chances of having more friends, that’s another good tip eh? LOL
- When you are done creating and Verifying the Profile, then you can start Sending Friend Requests like crazy, but Hey, you will need to be careful with how much requests you send, Or else, you get a Ban from Facebook since it’s against their Laws, so Send but don’t send too much or too frequently, perhaps 7-10 Requests on every 4 or 5 days interval is okay.
Keep up with the tips, then your number of friends will grow efficiently, then you can later go on Changing the Profile into a Facebook page with plenty of Fans that had already Liked it.