So, WHEN IS A BLOGGER STEPPING OUT OF THE LINE?
1. When You don’t Enjoy Writing what You Know
2. When You are not Original
3. When You Start Copying Contents
“To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism, but to steal from many is research”
Therefore, the rule remains if you can’t seat down and write your own thing, you are fired!!!
4. When You Talk About Fake Experiences on Real Life Posts
5. When You Fail To Confirm A Content Before Publish
To keep this one brief, great blogs ain’t completely so perfect without researches, you have to do your own searches so you don’t boast about the wrong thing, thinking you are right.
Google, Bing, Yahoo Search, forums, blogs and many others are out there for you to search and confirm what you are looking for. Ensure you are certain that what you are talking about in a post is honest and has proof to back it up.