- The Galaxy S5 is of the Galaxy S-series as we’ve previously had Galaxy S2, S3 and S4
while Note 3 Neo, belongs to the Note Family as we’ve had Note 1 and 2.
- Galaxy S5 is water-resistant and comes with Fingerprint sensor/scanner, which you’ll be using to Lock/Unlock the phone, Paypal login verification etc, Note 3 Neo doesn’t come with such feature.
- Galaxy Note 3 Neo comes with a suitable S-pen, Galaxy S5 does not come with a pen
- Memory: Galaxy S5 is in-built with 16/32 GB storage, 2 GB RAM
Note 3 Neo comes with 16 GB (11 GB user available), 2 GB RAM
- Processors : (i) Galaxy Note 3 Neo has a
CPU Speed – 1.7GHz, 1.3GHz
CPU Type – Hexa (6) -Core
(ii) Galaxy S5 has CPU Speed – 2.5GHz
CPU Type – Octa (8) -Core
- Camera: Galaxy S5 has a 16 MP back camera, 5312 x 2988 pixels screen,
Note 3 Neo has 8 MP back camera, 3264 x 2448 pixels screen.
- Features: Galaxy S5 runs on the latest Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat)
The Neo3 runs on Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean)
My Personal Experience
Neo is ALMOST SAME, yet lower type of Note 3.
Unless you pay attention to detail, you won’t notice any difference in the size and weight between a Galaxy Note 3 and a Neo.
- The Samsung Galaxy S5 is sold in Nigeria at the rate of N92,100
- Note 3 Neo sold for just N72,000 by KONGA, Nigeria’s biggest online Store as at the time this post was published.