For those who may have been following my updates, just 2 weeks ago, the New Infinix Hot X507 was released into the market and became popular because of its amazing features yet a very Affordable price tag. You may see the Hands-on review with specs and price Here.
Now, I’ll be showing us how we can Root the Infinix Hot 507. Goodnews is this method would also work on any MTK Android device that runs KitKat, JellyBean, ICS & Lower versions.
RECOMMENDED : EASY GUIDE TO REPAIR CHANGE/IMEI OF MTK ANDROID DEVICES.
Like we’ll always tell you, there are terms you must agree before you Root your device.
- Rooting your device Voids/cancels the Warranty of 12 months that comes with it.
- If you Brick your phone while rooting, we won’t be Held responsible. Although Bricking is never a thing to worry about if all the Steps are Carefully followed.
Rooting the New Infinix Hot X507 was a bit challenging at first, I tried to root it without PC with Rooting Apps like TowelRoot, FramaRoot, KingRoot, it proved Stubborn.
Infinix Hot 507 uses MTK chipset, Android 4.4.2 KitKat having a LOCKED Bootloader, that made it quite difficult but when I plugged it to my PC using the Steps below. I rooted it Successfully.
It’s quite easy, just Follow the Steps below.
Best Method: How To Root Infinix X507 (with PC).
– Your Infinix Hot 507 (or Any other MTK/Android device running KitKat 4.4.2)
– Your Computer
– USB Cable
– Internet Connection
1. Download PDANet HERE — DON’T Install yet. We’ll do that later.
3. On your phone make sure you enable USB Debug mode, to do this; goto Settings >> ALL >> Scroll down to DEVELOPER OPTIONS >> Switch it ON, >> scroll down again to USB debugging and Tick It.
4. Install the PDAnet you earlier downloaded, it will prompt you to Plug the phone, now Plug it to the PC,(make sure Internet is ON for your PC). Your computer will update and Install the complete Drivers for your Infinix Hot. When drivers finish installing, Close the PdaNet app on your PC.
5. Launch the iRoot App on your computer, Click Connect Device.
Give it some minutes to detect your Infinix HOT X507 smartphone.
Once it detects it, It will Load drivers again, (make sure your Internet is still ON).
Minutes later, you’ll see “INFINIX X507 is Connected.”
Now click ROOT.
Sit back, Relax, and watch the Process.
After sometime, Your phone will Reboot. After the reboot, your iRoot will now tell you – Infinix X507 root successed!
Before you unplug your USB, On your phone, go to USB menu & click on CHARGE ONLY then unplug your device….Wait,…
It hasn’t ended there, to complete the Steps, After you successfully Root your Infinix hot, iRoot will already Install SuperUser and some strange Chinese (or do I say chinko) apps which you will SEE on your menu. Find the Superuser app on your Infinix Phone.
NOTE II : There are Two Apps like that people complain are showing in Chinese language after rooting Infinix Hot. One of the App has a Horse logo on it, leave it, but uninstall the other chinese app.
Now, Open the App with Horse logo (that’s the SuperUser App), Open the App and Update it with internet, it will automatically turn back to English. Hope that solves it.
Install ROOT CHECKER or any App that requires root access to confirm your device has been Rooted, You will need to set the SUPERUSER to Allow or Grant apps Root permissions.
Hope it works for you, if you got any errors or challenges, leave a comment so we can help out, meanwhile, Press the SHARE button to bookmark this page and tell friends about it.
And If you’re gonna COPY this post to your blog, Pls be cheerful, give us a credit for our small work by Linking back to us where you got it from,,, being generous won’t kill anybody. LOL… Enjoy
BTW, do have a Happy New Year.