This post is about something New, something Unique I learnt from A Very powerful Ebook I read about 2 years ago, I didn’t Notice this Tip until Late Last year when I decided to Read the book over again. Pro-bloggers and intelligent webmasters are currently using it but may have Never told you.
Here’s How I Boosted My AdSense Earnings using A Unique HTML Code and YouTube Video.
When it comes to AdSense, so many important things are involved with How much you’re earning.
2. TYPE OF AUDIENCE
3. POSITIONING OF YOUR ADS, the positions of your Ad units is the point I am making here, it was the Key I used to discover how we can boost earnings, which I am about showing us now and it’s only possible through the Smart use of HTML codes (primarily).
4. CLICKS – only when 1, 2, and 3 are in place, clicks now follows.
Despite my 2nd blog doesn’t have plenty traffic see below a screenshot of it’s performance after I used this HTML code.
1. AD REQUESTS became very accurate and improved
2. COVERAGE, 99.96% – An almost perfect performance, it means the ads are very visible, audience is seeing it, and this was only attainable through the HTML CODES I used to position the Ad unit.
3. CLICKS, 48 – pretty cool amount of clicks to hit ONE ad block on a blog with Average traffic huh?
From The first day I applied it Alone… Coverage got to a complete 100% with 5 clicks.
You too can Boost your Earnings, No matter the Pageviews you are getting daily. Follow the Simple Steps Below.
– Good YouTube Video(s)
– A Popular blog post on your blog or newly but well written post.
– The Unique HTML code
– Your AdSense Ad Unit code. (336 x 280)
– … A Little Patience
How to Apply the Requirements
Now, this is how it works, let’s say you have a blog post, and a Video, and both your Post and that Video went viral, it’s receiving lots of traffic from searching Engine,…… you can double your Earnings through that Video in your post, Yes. That’s all I did and it worked great.
It works in 2 Ways:
a. Use Your Pre-existing popular blog posts to show the YouTube video
– OR –
b. Make A New Good Post and attach the YouTube Video(s) in the post
The Unique HTML code
Once the above is ready, copy and use the HTML codes below
<table align="left" style="width: 600px;"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="320">PASTE YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEO CODE HERE </td> <td width="300">ADSENSE CODE HERE (336X280)<br /> </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Using the above code will position your Ad unit side-by-side with that video.
As I already put in bracket, 336 x 280 ad sizes are best fit for this, depends on the size of your Post body, you can always adjust by changing the Attributes in the codes.
Create A New ad unit so you easily Track its performance after you apply this tip.
Now you might be saying to yourself, You don’t have a Popular Post with a Video.
Well, Here’s my suggestion, simply head to YouTube, or any similar sites as Long as the Video is NOT explicit, >> search and Pick a very good video related to your most popular Posts, then attach it in the post.
Use same HTML codes to Position the Video, with the Ad.
Now give it some time, Check back in a Week. I am sure you’ll be Impressed with the Results.
Please Take A Second To Hit Our SHARE Button. Sharing is Caring.