Since Windows 10 was Officially launched to consumers on 29th July 2015, it has gone viral and been rolled out to over 190 countries across the world for existing Windows users already, as well as those purchasing new PCs and tablets.
Today we will quickly show you how to grab your Own Free Copy of the Operating System Windows 10.
Installing it is Really Easy, you won’t loose your Files/Docs, everything remains intact after you Upgrade.
Before we get along, Let’s quickly watch a tech preview video – Introducing Windows 10 – the best Windows yet
And Hey! Windows 10 will Support More of the Best Amazing Gaming experience with Xbox
Check out the Windows 10 XBox App Walkthrough release on 30th July, 2015-
Now to the Main part of this post’s topic, getting Windows 10 for your PC.
If your Windows 7, 8.0 or 8.0 is up to date, you should see a notification asking you to upgrade, After the upgrade is complete, you can create an ISO file from the cached upgrade files.
That ISO file can be used to install Windows on any PC, provided you have the right product key (no worry, we’ll drop that in a minute).
I’ve installed it for couple of friends with Build 10158. I really like the Start Menu and Few more features, and I think in time Windows 10 is definitely will be better, faster and smoother than windows 8 & 8.1.
If you need to install or reinstall Windows 10, you can use the tools on this post to create your own installation media using either a USB flash drive or a DVD.
How to Download Windows 10 Free – ISO 32 Bit and 64 Bit 2015
Use any of the Links below to Download any of the Windows 10 for 32 Bit and 64 Bit:
* Pro & Home x64 / 64bit : CLICK HERE
* Pro & Home x86 / 32bit: CLICK HERE
* Single Language x64 / 64bit: CLICK HERE
* Single Language x86 / 32bit: CLICK HERE
* Enterprise x64 / 64bit (Evaluation Copy): CLICK HERE
* Enterprise x86 / 32bit (Evaluation Copy): CLICK HERE
Download Windows 10 for 32 Bit and 64 Bit:
- Pro & Home x64/64bit: CLICK HERE
- Pro & Home x86/32bit: CLICK HERE
- Single Language x64/64bit: CLICK HERE
- Single Language x86/32bit: CLICK HERE
- Enterprise x64/64bit[Evaluation Copy]: CLICK HERE
- Enterprise x86/32bit[Evaluation Copy]: CLICK HERE
– See more at: http://www.technoven.com/how-to-download-windows-10-free/#sthash.A6lLQky9.dpuf
Installation Code/ Product Keys / Serial Key for Windows 10 :
For this build (Build 10158) , there’s a separate global key for each of the three editions:
Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview build 10158 product key:
Windows 10 Home Insider Preview build 10158 product key:
Windows 10 Enterprise Insider Preview build 10158 product key:
A Few photos from the update Setup process and after upgrade Process 🙂
|Windows 10 Start Menu|
Alternate method to download Windows 10
Before you begin
- Make sure you have:
- An internet connection (internet service provider fees may apply).
- Sufficient data storage available on a computer, USB or external drive for the download.
- A blank USB or DVD (and DVD burner) with at least 4 GB of space if you want to create media. We recommend using a blank USB or blank DVD, because any content on it will be deleted.
- Read the System Requirements.
- If you will be installing the operating system for the first time, you will need your Windows product key, you may use the ones above (xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx). For more information about product keys and when they are required, visit the FAQ page.
- For Enterprise editions please visit the Volume Licensing Service Center.
To learn how to use the tool, go to the Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool page.
This Tool includes:
- File formats optimized for download speed.
- Built in media creation options for USBs and DVDs.
- Optional conversion to ISO file format.