Sure, we have Default Music players and Image Editors coming along with our Symbian and Java phones, it’s definite that these Default editors lack certain features which make them very limited.
Therefore, in this Post I will be Sharing the Best and Easy-to-handle Image Editors you can use on your Symbian, and Java phones too, so if you are a phone geek, you like playing around with Apps, and photos to give yourself some lift above your peers then, you’re sure gonna like this.
These mobile Graphic/Photo Editor Apps below are absolutely cool, I recommend them as the best so far, they posses features which can contest the designs you do with Applications like CorelDraw, Paint.NET and the Adobe PhotoShop on your PC.
Where we go:
Best Photo Editors For your Symbian
Idesigner had been around for years, yet is Number One photo editor used by Symbian geeks.
It works under the Python Framework, so you will need to have the runtime installed before the App can work on your Symbian
Features on Idesigner include:
- Supports jpg and png formats
- Switch and Work between two images
- Ability to Convert Images – Cut, Re-size, shading, lighting, blurring etc
- More cool Editing Tools – Pencil, Eraser, Sprayer, Eye-dropper, magnifier and so on.
Get – Python Runtime for Symbian OS here
You really should try it out – DOWNLOAD IDesigner v1.40.RC3.S60v3.SymbianOS.x.Unsigned.zip HERE
The Propaint mobile is a very flexible photo editing tool, this is because it supports both Symbian and Java Phones. It’s also a graphic app and optimiser, just incase you would be doing corrections on photos.
- Supports JPEG, BMP, PNG and GIF formats
- You can Cut, Crop, Resize and Paste images.
- Text tool for writing on the photos
- Brush and Color Tool etc
You may get it here >> PRO PAINT MOBILE v2.3 S60v3/S60v5 and Java
This is the Simplest of them all, though it doesn’t have much Tools as Idesigner and Propaint, it’s the Easiest to use, especially when you need to modify images that have very high definition and Sizes, Image com solves the problem of Reducing them into smaller useful images.
Camera Magica 1.1.2
Camera Magica is not really a photo editor, the app helps to Enhance the powers of your Symbian phone’s camera.
With this app, you can be a Better photographer, and bring out the best or funniest out of the photos you take.
- Rotate, scale or mirror pictures
- Automatic balancing of histograms
- Apply color effects like sepia, invert or burn colors
- Apply filters, i. e. blur, sharpen or emboss
- Exposure settings for night and daylight
- Automatic panorama stitching
- Digital zoom
- Photo montage using transition masks
You definitely will be having fun using this, Get the app HERE > Camera Magica 1.1.2 FOR S60
Don’t forget to Bookmark by Sharing this with friends that need it, and if you think I missed out one or more Mobile Photo Editors, you can tell us by using the Comment field.