Also known as the Fero Aura 5002, the smartphone has a decent 2,500mAh battery capacity and 8MP rear camera, features quite uncommon in smartphones at its price range. This is perhaps the first step in the improvement in the features of the company’s budget smartphones while still keeping the price at an affordable level.
Fero A5002 Specifications Review
Design & Display
In terms of design, the A5002 has that basic budget smartphone look, with capacitive navigation buttons, large bezels and plastic build material polished to look like metal. The smartphone is quite thick at 9.35 millimetres, but doesn’t weigh too much at 137 grammes.
Storage & Performance
Battery & Camera
An 8MP camera which has autofocus and is assisted by a LED flash handles main photography on the rear of the device, while a 5MP camera takes care of selfie photography at the front. These camera specs, too, are more than we’re accustomed to seeing on budget devices.
Thumbs up, Fero Mobiles!
Connectivity & Software
Fero A5002 Specs
- 5-inch IPS LCD display with FWVGA (480 * 854) pixel resolution & Asahi DragonTrail Glass protection.
- 1.3GHz Quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731C Processor.
- 1GB RAM.
- 8GB Internal Memory, expandable up to 32GB via microSD.
- 8MP Rear Camera with Autofocus and LED Flash.
- 5MP Front Camera.
- Dual Micro-SIM Slot.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0.
- 2,500mAh battery.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow.