The Blogger / Blogspot platform from Google had been very dependable by its users for a very long time now, unlike WordPress which uses Hosting to run their platform, Blogger is cheaper to control and does not require hosting, so we hardly ever get issues concerning our blogs, still we have to accept the fact that anything can happen to your blog anytime without your notice.
So many bloggers have lost their blogs in different ways, some were due to their own mistakes, others, were for unknown errors that can best be explained by Google.
Meanwhile, as an inspiring professional Blogger, there are certain IMPORTANT Activities and Check ups you need to be doing periodically, Backing Up your entire blog is one of them, in this post, I’m sharing with us how we can do it, so you can
– Save a Complete copy of your entire blog posts and Comments in your hard drive
– Upload the posts to a new blogger blog, or add the posts to a Pre-existing one, it’s really Simple.
- Login to your Blogger Dashboard
- Settings >> Other >> you find – Import blog – Export blog – Delete blog
- To save all the copy of your blog posts with comments Click Export blog
- To upload the entire blogpost to a New one after saving to your hard drive, click Import blog
You’ve worked hard writing and publishing unique stuff for your audience, this hard work needs to be secured at all time, I hope this post helped.
Do Share with friends… Peace!