1. Login to your facebook account
2. Open the uploaded facebook Photo
3. Click Edit, you should find it at right hand of the page as we have in the Screenshot below, see it?
4. Click Options, found right underneath facebook photo you are editing.
The Edit Tool menu will come up with Add location, change Date, and of cause the Rotate Right or Rotate Left which you should click to correct the photo.
5. In case you’ve also been looking for how you could change your profile picture, you can also choose the Make this profile my picture from there.
6. Once you have rotated the photo to your desired position, click on Finished editing to save it.
Hope you find this post very simple and explanatory especially if you are still a new Facebook user, why not say Thanks by sharing it with friends using our Social sharing buttons below? 🙂