This article guide will show you all you need to know about how you can easily activate Payoneer payment services and become eligible to send funds or make local and international payments and also receive funds with your Payoneer accounts.
What is Payoneer?
For those who may not know it yet, we once discussed it here with how to earn $25 bonus with new Payoneer.
Payoneer is one of the best PayPal alternative today, it’s used to Send and Receive mass payments with/from or for individuals, small and big companies.
- Whether you are a blogger, business owner, professional or freelancer, Payoneer offers you multiple ways to get paid by your international clients and global marketplaces – quickly, securely and at low cost. Register for your own Payoneer account here
They also provide debit cards to use anywhere in the world for online payments and for your ATM cash withdrawals (anywhere that supports MasterCard). The Payoneer Debit MasterCard service is awesome.
How Do I Sign Up For Payoneer Account?
You can go here now and sign up for your Payoneer account!
Now, back to activating and eligibility for Payoneer payment services for your account.
Activating your Payoneer to Send and Receive Funds
Everyone can Sign up to use Payoneer and recieve money but NOT all accounts are allowed to perform some core Payoneer payment services (especially sending money/funds) like sending payments.
If Payoneer payment service is not open for me, What to do?
We’ll explain below and how you can successfully activate your account to send and receive funds in any currency of your choice.
There are two possibilities – you either need to gain eligibility or there is a limitation for your particular account. Let’s look at both scenarios:
- Many Payoneer users receive payments in several currencies (USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, etc.). Your account may only be open to make payments from one of these currencies. If you have at least one card or currency balance eligible to make a payment, you will see Pay in the top menu.
- To be eligible for Make a Payment, you must be receiving payments from Payoneer partners or directly from clients (other individual and companies using Payoneer) into your Payoneer account.
- Have you filled out the questionnaire and provided a copy of your photo ID? Sometimes we need just a bit more information about you before we can open the service, so if you haven’t already, be sure to provide this information.
- This service may be limited based on partner, country, or industry. For more information, please contact Payoneer Customer Care.
** Most payments take up to 2 hours. In rare cases, the transaction may take up to 2 business days.
This means payments