The Tecno Pouvoir 1 already has a successor, the Tecno Pouvoir 2 released recently into the market. The highlights of the device include a monstrous 5,000mAh battery that can get you going for up to two days, and a dedicated hardware button that can be used to perform different functions. The only thing missing here is a fingerprint scanner.
Tecno Pouvoir 1 Specifications Review
Design & Display
The phone bears a resemblance to the Tecno Camon X and uses capacitive buttons for navigation. Its thickness of 8.8 millimetres is reasonable when you consider its large battery size.
Storage & Performance
The smartphone comes with 1GB of RAM for multi-tasking and has 16GB of onboard storage which can be expanded up to 32GB with the use of an external microSD card.
Battery & Camera
The smartphone sports an 8MP camera with dual-LED flash and autofocus on the rear, while a 5MP camera at the front produces selfies, brightened with the aid of a LED flash present beside it.
Connectivity & Software
Tecno Pouvoir 1 Specs
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD display with HD (720 * 1280) pixel resolution & 18:9 aspect ratio.
- Dimensions – 154.5 * 77.2 * 8.8 mm.
- 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6580 Processor.
- Mali-400 MP GPU.
- 1GB RAM.
- 16GB Internal Memory, expandable up to 32GB via microSD.
- 8MP Rear Camera with Autofocus and Dual-tone LED Flash.
- 5MP Front Camera.
- Dual Nano-SIM Slot.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE.
- 5,000mAh battery.
- Android 7.0 Nougat with Tecno HiOS.